Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Model: B02 - Smooth Adjustable and Safe Enjoyable
The Allek Scooter's three-wheel style, lean-to-turn design gives new riders stability to build their confidence and improve their riding skills. Model B02 integrated with a fiberglass reinforced deck and high elastic PU wheels provides essential shock absorption mechanism that gives the youngster a smooth experience.
- Aluminum alloy T-bar with non-slip handgrips can be adjusted to 4 stage heights.
- Twisting stem lock provides more safety and durability compared to old-style collar clamps.
- Lean-to-steer technology improves kids balance and coordination.
- All wheels brighten up with the crease of rolling speed without any batteries required, and more ...
Wide and large front wheels
- 1.6" extra wide front wheels are 25% wider compared to regular wheels with similar styles.
- Secure binding screw assembly prevents wheels from easily loosening up and falling off.
Dual rear wheels
- Unique dual rear wheels design provides enhanced traction and carving.
- Reinforced rear fender which also works as a brake covers the entire back tire for reliable stop.
Heavy duty deck
- 5" wide durable deck with upgraded thickness is strong enough to hold up to 132lbs.
- Anti-skid pattern surface design let your kid simply hop and scoot with fun!
Single disassembly button
- There are no tools needed to take the handle off. It is just as simple as when you install it.
- More convenient to take for camping, travel and to save space for storage.
Simple to learn